Sunday, June 28, 2020

English Work Sheet    Prepared by Shridhar Hegde

Fill in the blanks with correct words in the brackets.


1

…….is very happy. …. won the prize. (I, You, He)

2

……am waiting for the train. ( I, You, He)

3

Ankit went to a shop. …….bought candies and chocolates for her brother. (I, We, She, He)

4

Show me the book……is very interesting. (She, He, It, They)

5

Mona and Sona are friends. ….. Play together. (She, He, They, We)

6

Meena is kind to the poor. …….Love her a lot. (They, He, She)

7

………reads to his grandmother every day. (She, He, You, We)

8

Children! …… should not make a noise when …….am teaching. (I, You, He, We)

9

There is a park near our house. …….has many swings and rides. (She, He, It, They) 

10

Pinky is a doctor. ………..is very famous (He, She, it)

 


Arrange the following group of words to make complete Sentences 

1

Flower beautiful a rose the is-

2

Dog pet is animal the -

3

Umbrella pretty my is very

4

Anya friend best my is 

5

Doing Sohan homework is his

6

Love toys children 

7

Doctor medicine us gives the 

8

Going to I School am

9

Happy are we

10

We native are to going


Write opposite words for below 


Good

X


Day

X


Black

X


On

X


Happy

X


Dry

X


Hot

X


Right

X


Before

X


After

X



                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps for downloading Video Step- 1 Download below App  AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream  from below link https://play.google...